Fed Threat Leaves Washington Dispensary Bill in Peril
By Phillip Smith A bill that would create a system of state-regulated medical marijuana dispensaries and patient registries faces an uncertain future after Gov. Chris Gregoire (D) said she would not sign legislation that could get state employees in trouble with the feds. The bombshell statement came after she solicited the input of the state’s two US Attorneys, Mike Orsmby in the Western District in Spokane and Jenny Durkan in [Click Here To Continue Reading]
- Medical Cannabis Rally At Washington State Capitol Tuesday
- Washington House Passes Bill To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients
- Protesters Ask Governor To Sign Bill Legalizing Pot Dispensaries
- Why Are The Feds Still Meddling With States’ Medical Marijuana Laws?
- ASA Warns Dispensary Raids Expected to Continue